For folks looking to make big differences in their organizations and the planet, Annette Stewart’s Fulbright scholarship results are required reading.
In Annette’s Toolkit, she lays out how the Open Standards can prime organizations to access the serious financial resources needed to impact at the scale required to effect real environmental change at a world scale.
Detailed reports aiming to help people through this process, whilst still in draft form, are presented in this website and are fully available here.
The “Study of Practices” which provides an overview and summarises each of the documents below.
- Position OS within business performance and reporting frameworks and reporting frameworks and related video
- Conservation Capability Maturity Model and related video
- Promoting change in cause-driven organisations
- Operationalising the Open Standards
- Miradi User Group; Community site for training material
- Requirements for updates to Miradi / Miradi Share
- Mapping of OS products to Miradi
- Open Standards and Collective Impact
- Conservation Business Process model and related video
- Institutionalising the Open Standards
- Fundraisers Guide to the Open Standards
- Position OS for the Impact Investing market including IRIS impact reporting metrics and related video
Videos mentioned above can be accessed from this link.