Global Adaptive Management Case Study Competition
A great way to share your experience with Adaptive Management in Conservation!
Every two years, the Conservation Coaches Network and the Conservation Measure Partnership run a case study competition. This features and promotes the best experiences in developing, implementing and adapting conservation projects across the globe.
- Are you managing a conservation project?
- Are you willing to share your lessons learned with your peers around the world?
- Do you want to win fabulous prizes and have everlasting fame and glory?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you should enter the CMP – CCNet Global Adaptive Management Case Study Competition!
Winners from past competitions are featured here:
- the 2018 Competition was won by The Road Traveled in Chile: Lessons and Challenges in Strengthening Adaptive Management in a National System of Protected Areas.
- the 2016 Competition winner was Twenty years and counting: adaptive management of Chimpanzee habitat in Tanzania by the Jane Goodall Institute.
Start preparing now for the next competition!
To give an idea of what you will need to prepare, detailed instructions and the template form (for the 2018 competition) are available here.